the worst day of my life!!!
hi everyone,the story of my life started all up i was born, when i did not no anything.then when I started to know my mum it was all right until my little brother came I knew that there was something going to happen about him but that’s not the bad part.after a few years it all started, my mum became ill and pasted way and it was so sad, like I don’t think anyone would like it when his mum dies in front of him and I thought it was all a bad dram but it was for real. That is not it I was still 4 years old and my brother was 2 years.that was worst day of my life.
From : Hasan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh im so sorry did you actually see her pass away?
lots of little boys and girls loose their mums its very hard and painful. tell us more i like your stories
thanks anyway for your kindness and i will took about.
thanks anyway for your kindness and i will took about.
Post a Comment